Relationship Management and Marketing
- Providing exceptional customer service and support to all stakeholders.
- Promoting, enhancing and maintaining client relationship by representing and demonstrating the values of the team and by implementing the planned strategies using variety of technological tools and resources and soft skills.
- Supporting the team with the planned marketing strategies such as advertising, direct marketing, arranging events and webinars, creating flyers and brochures, posting photos and videos of available properties on social media and website, planning open house events, scheduling property tours and answering questions about advertised properties.
- Providing routine operational and administrative support to the team.
- Answering calls and routine inquiries from and providing support to clients, agents and brokers.
- Creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations; complete expense reports and other accounting forms.
- Provide support to the team during the sales process with sales documents, scheduling closing dates and obtaining information about properties.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational, teamwork and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of property management and Client Relationship Management Software programs.
- Excellent working knowledge of word processing programs, spreadsheets, presentation software programs and graphic design programs.
- Minimum 2 years of successful experience in real estate administration OR combination of education and experience.
What we Offer
Beyond offering competitive wages, we are proud to offer a safe, healthy, supportive and empowering work environment for all of our team members to thrive and grow. We also provide extensive orientation and ongoing skills development through training and mentorship.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Bahar Karimi at Bahar@asgariangroup.com by Dec 5th